Children and adults are the same but different. Most kids want to play all the time, but they also are required to go to school. Most adults would prefer to play all the time – relax, go to the ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The mission of American Chiropractic Clinic is to provide the members of our community with high quality, affordable health care in a comfortable and caring environment.
Our goal is to not only alleviate pain, but more importantly, inspire and educate our patients to become active participants in their own well-being.
Every person carries the inborn potential to be truly healthy. Our mission and purpose is to help you activate the innate (God given) healing response, the natural ability your body has to heal itself so that you, too, are able to carry out your life’s mission and purpose in abundance.
We feel blessed and called to serve others. We desire to correct the cause, not its effect, to free rather than control, to assist rather than intrude.
Our approach is a holistic one, whereby we treat the entire person, not just their symptoms. To this end, we will empower you with the knowledge and inspiration needed to choose optimal health solutions for yourself and your family.
Our purpose is to perform our work using the highest ethics, integrity and professional standards, never ceasing to improve our services at every level.
Doctors of Chiropractic:
• Integrate evidence, clinical experience, and patient values and preferences
• Deliver expert chiropractic adjustments, manipulation and other manual treatments
• Embody a tradition of caring, effectiveness and patient satisfaction
• Collaborate and coordinate care with other health professionals
• Enhance patient quality of life and performance
• Promote vitality, wellness and patient empowerment
• Improve quality of life without drugs or surgery
• Offer readily accessible care